Sign in Create Account

Progress on game?

Offline mrcoolj90
4 posts

This post was last modified: 04-19-2018, 01:47 AM by mrcoolj90
I apologize if I sound rude or impatient pyske, but we haven't heard an update on the NGC game in awhile and I'm curious as to when we'll get some updates on its development. If you're too busy with other projects, I understand and hopefully others do, I'm keeping patient after 3 years of following your project.
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
97 posts

(04-19-2018, 01:46 AM)mrcoolj90 Wrote: I apologize if I sound rude or impatient pyske, but we haven't heard an update on the NGC game in awhile and I'm curious as to when we'll get some updates on its development. If you're too busy with other projects, I understand and hopefully others do, I'm keeping patient after 3 years of following your project.
Hi mrcoolj90,

Right now I'm very busy working on Blazing Chrome, so there will be no updates on any of my other games until I finish that game. Sorry for that Sad

This project is not dead though, a lot of things happened and Blazing Chrome was not on my plans when I first started working on NGC, but now it's my top priority.
Offline mrcoolj90
4 posts

(04-19-2018, 07:09 PM)psyke Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 01:46 AM)mrcoolj90 Wrote: I apologize if I sound rude or impatient pyske, but we haven't heard an update on the NGC game in awhile and I'm curious as to when we'll get some updates on its development. If you're too busy with other projects, I understand and hopefully others do, I'm keeping patient after 3 years of following your project.
Hi mrcoolj90,

Right now I'm very busy working on Blazing Chrome, so there will be no updates on any of my other games until I finish that game. Sorry for that  Sad

This project is not dead though, a lot of things happened and Blazing Chrome was not on my plans when I first started working on NGC, but now it's my top priority.
Okay then, it's fine, take your time and I hope the progress of your current project goes well.
Offline Retarted
13 posts

I'm both hyped for blazing chrome and the nes Godzilla creepypasta
But if NGC is getting delayed at least we have chrome to have fun with for a while

Solomon

Designed by Audentio Design