Sign in Create Account

[Blazing Chrome] Environments Trailer

Offline psyke
Administrator
103 posts

[Blazing Chrome] Environments Trailer

[Image: 015_thumb.jpg]

Hello everyone,
Today The Arcade Crew released a new trailer for our new upcoming project: Blazing Chrome for PC & Consoles.

Blazing Chrome will take the fight for humanity to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC when it launches in early 2019.

New video explores diverse stage designs fueling classically inspired run-and-gunner!

Blazing Chrome is a throwback to the golden days of side-scrolling shooters with modern touches ensuring its gameplay feels as precise as it does authentic to the era it channels. Players can tear through six highly-varied stages filled with deadly, bullet-spewing AI as Mavra, a lone human resistance fighter, or the rebellious robotic insurgent Doyle.

Make sure to add Blazing Chrome to your wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/609110/Blazing_Chrome/

Developed by JoyMasher
Published by The Arcade Crew

Music by:
Dominic Ninmark
Tiago Santos

Blazing Chrome  - Environments Trailer

Blazing Chrome  - Official Artwork by Dudu Torres
[Image: 015_artwork.jpg]

Links:
Dudu Torres's Website
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline cameron9030
5 posts

OH MY GOD YES.
YES!!!!

It has been quite some time since a big update like this came out!
I guarantee you that when the game comes out, i WILL buy it, since you deserve the money.
Thank you, and godspeed man. GODSPEED.
Offline psyke
Administrator
103 posts

(11-14-2018, 09:12 PM)cameron9030 Wrote: OH MY GOD YES.
YES!!!!

It has been quite some time since a big update like this came out!
I guarantee you that when the game comes out, i WILL buy it, since you deserve the money.
Thank you, and godspeed man. GODSPEED.

Thank you very much!
And yeah, I'm very busing working on the game, but if you like games like Contra, Metal Slug, Gunstar Heroes, then you're going to love this game, I can guarantee that.

Big Grin

Designed by Audentio Design