Sign in Create Account

[Feedback] HUD & Level Up System

Offline Legend31770
2 posts

This sees small but could you add in a little jingle or something every time you level up
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
103 posts

(12-29-2015, 07:07 PM)Legend31770 Wrote: This sees small but could you add in a little jingle or something every time you level up
Yeah, I will definitely use a sound.

Here is the sound that I will use (it's a sound clip from the original game):
http://www.allone-works.com/img/misc/sndLevelUp.wav
Offline Retarted
13 posts

Out of curiosity could you add a password to remove the new hud. I personally enjoyed the mystery of leveling up in the original game and considering as far as huds go are you gonna make reds life and power bloody like in the pasta?
Offline psyke
Administrator
103 posts

(10-29-2017, 06:55 PM)Retarted Wrote: Out of curiosity could you add a password to remove the new hud. I personally enjoyed the mystery of leveling up in the original game and considering as far as huds go are you gonna make reds life and power bloody like in the pasta?
I could add an option to the main menu to use the old HUD (both Health/Power bars red and no level indicator).

As for Red's Health/Power bars, I haven't decided yet, but since it's the main villain of the game, I think it could receive some special treatment.
Offline Retarted
13 posts

(10-29-2017, 10:33 PM)psyke Wrote:
(10-29-2017, 06:55 PM)Retarted Wrote: Out of curiosity could you add a password to remove the new hud. I personally enjoyed the mystery of leveling up in the original game and considering as far as huds go are you gonna make reds life and power bloody like in the pasta?
I could add an option to the main menu to use the old HUD (both Health/Power bars red and no level indicator).

As for Red's Health/Power bars, I haven't decided yet, but since it's the main villain of the game, I think it could receive some special treatment.

Thanks psyke also I do have a copy of the original game so if you need little details and what not just give me a pm and I'll see what I can discover

Also I'm getting chills of even looking at the cartridge after reading the pasta
Offline Mike
8 posts

I definitely think it's an improvement over the original NES game. Honestly, there were so many times where I thought I was going to die, only to realize it was just the power meter. I like that you made an actual leveling system, that's really nice too.

Designed by Audentio Design