Sign in Create Account

Build Your Own Server and more

Offline Buda2Nick
4 posts

I'm turkish and I think ALLONE Works must have a server because if they can have, i think so many people likes it. And I think sell costumes of champs. And if you can build a server, make a rank system Big Grin
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

Hi Buda2Nick,

Servers are very expensive and I don't have money to keep it running. Allone-Works is made of one guy (just me).

About skins/costumes, from the F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions):
Quote:Q: Are you going to add skins / items / runes & masteries?
A: No. Skins would significantly increase the game size and adding stuff like items or...
But I appreciate your interest in the game. Smile
Offline Buda2Nick
4 posts

This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 10:01 AM by Buda2Nick
I loved ur LOL ARENA game. If you did it with nobody you are soo succesfull. I think if more gamers learn what there is a game like that. They will play I think. And you must find friends to do it quickly I think. :3 (champions, updates etc.)
Offline Kronen
1 posts

This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 11:13 AM by Kronen
(01-08-2016, 09:55 AM)Buda2Nick Wrote:  And you must find friends to do it quickly I think. :3 (champions, updates etc.)

How can you even say that he must find friends to do it QUICKLY? wtf that's offensive. This is a guy programming a game for fun man. He doesn't need to find friends, he doesn't need to improve the game at all if he doesn't want. If you want all that (hosted server, more champions, skins, improvements...) then pay him a salary to do it.
Offline Buda2Nick
4 posts

(01-08-2016, 11:11 AM)Kronen Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:55 AM)Buda2Nick Wrote:  And you must find friends to do it quickly I think. :3 (champions, updates etc.)

How can you even say that he must find friends to do it QUICKLY? wtf that's offensive. This is a guy programming a game for fun man. He doesn't need to find friends, he doesn't need to improve the game at all if he doesn't want. If you want all that (hosted server, more champions, skins, improvements...) then pay him a salary to do it.

Sorry . You are right. ^^

Designed by Audentio Design