Sign in Create Account

[NEW] Dave-ee Jones' Locker of Suggestions

Offline Dave-ee Jones
2 posts

This post was last modified: 02-26-2016, 03:21 AM by Dave-ee Jones
My Suggestions for this awesome game!

Hey guys. This is such a cool game for things like LAN parties or just for fun in general so I thought I would add some suggestions!

Champion suggestions:

Riven
-----
Z: Her Q in LoL (third one knocks people up)
X: Her E in LoL (shield blocks the next damage she takes in the next second like  Morg's X but 
doesn't damage other people when it explodes)
X2 (choose either): Her W in LoL (knocks enemies up in a circle kinda like Lee's X except without the long animation so it will go off quicker)
-----
Yasuo
-----
Z: His Q in LoL (second one knocks people up in a line, but the knockup time needs to be extended to use X, or just tempests every cast instead of charging it up)
X: His W or Ult in LoL (If it's his ult just make him teleport to them and hit them - THEY HAVE TO BE AIRBORNE BY HIS TEMPEST)
-----
Shaco
-----
Z: His Q in LoL
X: His E in LoL (skillshot like Heimy's wrench throw)
-----
Teemo
-----
Z: His Q in LoL (skillshot like Heimy's wrench throw)
X: His R in LoL (throwable shrooms that go invisible)
-----

Other Suggestions:
-----
- Make the time between using two abilities lower (hate how long it takes to use both abilities in succession - this will be useful for Riven's combos if you add her in-game)
- Rengar's Z is so hard to hit (make it a bigger hitbox maybe?)
- Summoner Spells (Add in Flash and/or Heal maybe as C for the extra fun but either make the cooldown like 30s or 1 use per round/game)
- Different types of CC (Snares at least because knockups just don't suit Morg's Z...)
- Lag issues (THE LAG IS REAL! Even for LAN servers! Would appreciate a rework on that)
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline Dave-ee Jones
2 posts

Bump.
Tongue

Psyke could you update LoL Arena at some point, please? Would be great!
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

Hi Dave-ee Jones,

Sorry for the late reply, I'm very busy right know because I'm working on a big project in collaboration with a game development company. I liked your suggestions, and I think Riven is a good candidate for a future update, but I don't think I will be able to release a new update this year.

I will comment on your other suggestions:
1 - When you cast an ability, you can't use other abilities, I made the game this way to create a balance between the champions and give the player a time to react to them. What I can do is increase the animation speed for all the attack animations. But I need to test this first.

2 - Rengar's Z is indeed hard to hit, this is something I want to fix for the next update.

3 - I have no plans for summoner spells (that would require extra buttons), but I do have plans for passive Power-Ups (like making the champion faster or immune to damage for a few seconds).

4 - The problem with different types of CC is that it will need some kind of indicator, and even if the knock-up doesn't fit Morgana's Z, it still works on making the character unable to attack/move, that's why I adopted a "universal CC".

5 - If you're playing on a lan-house or on your home with your friends, you shouldn't get any kind of lags. If you're playing using Hamachi or Evolve, the lags are supposed to happen because the game have no dedicated servers and it will depend entirely on your internet (and your friend's internet as well).

Designed by Audentio Design