Sign in Create Account

[Godzilla Creepypasta] 0.0.1 (DEMO)

Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

[Godzilla Creepypasta] 0.0.1 - First version!

[Image: 013_thumb.jpg]

Hello everyone,
Many of you guys know that I'm working very hard on my next game called "Blazing Chrome", that's why it's hard for me to release a demo of the Godzilla Creepypasta, but today I decided to release it anyway. It has just the first planet, but you can test the mechanics and get a bit of the nostalgia feeling. I hope you like it! I'm very busy working on other stuff, but I will try to update the game whenever it's possible.

Thanks for your patience!

[Image: button_download.png]

Screenshots

[Image: godzilla_ss_01.png]

[Image: godzilla_ss_02.png]

[Image: godzilla_ss_03.png]
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline BrockObama3.0
1 posts

You did a great job! Always remember that it is the small details that make all the difference in a game... such as Mothra's new spiral beam attack! A few bugs I noticed while playing were: the volcano stage freezes you on entry if you get hit by the first volcano's lava spew; Godzilla's tail attack doesn't seem to affect the bases that shoot at you on the mountain stage, and overall, seems less powerful than in the original game; knock back during special moves is annoying; dogoras are way too overpowered; music is lacking on some stages but I think you could play that too the advantage of this adaptation considering that it is of a glitched game; passwords are needed; damage seems to accumulate on Godzilla too quickly... he is the king of the monsters. Great job overall, I would say its a 4.5 out of 5 so far. Definitely keep it going, this is going to be a masterpiece when it is finished!  Cool
Offline MishapTrap
That1Lurker
4 posts

This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 08:24 AM by MishapTrap
omg no way! I posted in this thread a loooooong time ago, good to see it's still being worked on, I might even record it if that's fine with you  Cool

Edit after playing:
That was awesome! You even implemented the tentacle smack thing, tbh for a minute I thought I was playing the real game so it caught me off guard. Great job, I hope you post more versions in the future!
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

(10-02-2017, 07:39 AM)BrockObama3.0 Wrote: You did a great job! Always remember that it is the small details that make all the difference in a game... such as Mothra's new spiral beam attack! A few bugs I noticed while playing were: the volcano stage freezes you on entry if you get hit by the first volcano's lava spew; Godzilla's tail attack doesn't seem to affect the bases that shoot at you on the mountain stage, and overall, seems less powerful than in the original game; knock back during special moves is annoying; dogoras are way too overpowered; music is lacking on some stages but I think you could play that too the advantage of this adaptation considering that it is of a glitched game; passwords are needed; damage seems to accumulate on Godzilla too quickly... he is the king of the monsters. Great job overall, I would say its a 4.5 out of 5 so far. Definitely keep it going, this is going to be a masterpiece when it is finished!  Cool
I've received some bug reports about the Volcano stage. I've also received some complaints about the knock back during the special moves, I'm gonna fix that for the next version.

Thanks for your complete feedback!

(10-07-2017, 07:44 AM)MishapTrap Wrote: omg no way! I posted in this thread a loooooong time ago, good to see it's still being worked on, I might even record it if that's fine with you  Cool

Edit after playing:
That was awesome! You even implemented the tentacle smack thing, tbh for a minute I thought I was playing the real game so it caught me off guard. Great job, I hope you post more versions in the future!
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.
My goal is to make sure the game plays like the original one (with some minor differences).

Designed by Audentio Design