Sign in Create Account

[Feedback] Passwords

Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

In this topic you can give suggestions about new passwords that you would like to see in the game.

Confirmed passwords:

GH1D0RA
- Brings the player to a new bizarre world.

DESTR0Y ALL M0NSTERS
- Fight with all the bosses in the game.

MAR
PAT
TRA
DEM
ENT
EXT

- Starts on the respective planet with all of your monsters at level 1.

Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline DylanRocket
4 posts

I'd like to see some kind of cheat that takes you to mini-games like Godzilla Replay.  Godzilla
Offline UltraZeroX7
1 posts

Suggestions:
- A password which will ONLY WORK when you BEAT the game (and that would be probably shown on a congratulations screen during or after the ending sequence). When inputted, it will allow you to play the first chapter of Godzilla: Replay (The Earth), where you get to play as Godzillasaurus before his mutation to Godzilla. This means it is a playable demo or teaser of sorts, and when you get to the screen where Godzillasaurus transforms to Godzilla from the nuclear explosion, there's text saying: "GODZILLA: REPLAY...COMING SOON". BAM! Big Grin

- How about a password that can activate a VS Mode!? Similar to that one seen in Mega Man 7, but this one allows you to select EVERY MONSTER (e.g. P1 plays Gezora, P2 plays Not-Hedorah) and EVERY ARENA (examples: the boss area, Blue Mountains, RED's Stage, Forest) to their liking! Again, this only works if you beat the game.

- The weird "mini-games" from Godzilla: Replay would sound good, but I don't know how would that work.Tongue

- What about a password which allows you to play the alternate joke ending, where RED becomes John Madden and Xolta battles him? For added fun/bonus, the game should crash when Xolta and John Madden clash, as what it stated in the joke ending.
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

(04-27-2015, 11:39 AM)DylanRocket Wrote: I'd like to see some kind of cheat that takes you to mini-games like Godzilla Replay.  Godzilla
(04-27-2015, 02:30 PM)UltraZeroX7 Wrote: Suggestions:
- A password which will ONLY WORK when you BEAT the game (and that would be probably shown on a congratulations screen during or after the ending sequence). When inputted, it will allow you to play the first chapter of Godzilla: Replay (The Earth), where you get to play as Godzillasaurus before his mutation to Godzilla. This means it is a playable demo or teaser of sorts, and when you get to the screen where Godzillasaurus transforms to Godzilla from the nuclear explosion, there's text saying: "GODZILLA: REPLAY...COMING SOON". BAM! Big Grin

- How about a password that can activate a VS Mode!? Similar to that one seen in Mega Man 7, but this one allows you to select EVERY MONSTER (e.g. P1 plays Gezora, P2 plays Not-Hedorah) and EVERY ARENA (examples: the boss area, Blue Mountains, RED's Stage, Forest) to their liking! Again, this only works if you beat the game.

- The weird "mini-games" from Godzilla: Replay would sound good, but I don't know how would that work.Tongue

- What about a password which allows you to play the alternate joke ending, where RED becomes John Madden and Xolta battles him? For added fun/bonus, the game should crash when Xolta and John Madden clash, as what it stated in the joke ending.
VS. Mode I think it's out of the scope, I would have to program a second player and reprogram all the bosses I already made.

I don't want to put stuff from Godzilla: Replay because people would think that there would be a sequel. Since I have more projects in the waiting list, I will not have time to create a sequel.

About the ending joke, I am not sure if I want to add copyrighted material from other people. That could be a trouble (I am already at risk by making this game).
Offline Drago-H
7 posts

What about a password that takes you to something similar to a bestiary, where you could look at the monsters you have seen in the game? Destoroyah
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

(05-14-2015, 08:12 PM)Drago-H Wrote: What about a password that takes you to something similar to a bestiary, where you could look at the monsters you have seen in the game? Destoroyah

Hi Drago-H, the Bestiary will be a feature in the game accessible from the main menu, where you can unlock monsters by seeing them.

There will be also a "Jukebox" where you can play all the musics that you have unlocked in the game.

Smile
Offline DylanRocket
4 posts

(05-15-2015, 02:54 AM)psyke Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 08:12 PM)Drago-H Wrote: What about a password that takes you to something similar to a bestiary, where you could look at the monsters you have seen in the game? Destoroyah

Hi Drago-H, the Bestiary will be a feature in the game accessible from the main menu, where you can unlock monsters by seeing them.

There will be also a "Jukebox" where you can play all the musics that you have unlocked in the game.

Smile
Will the Jukebox be accessible from the main menu or by using the "S0UND" cheat from the original game?

Also, maybe the cheat "START T0 END" from the original game takes you to the ending of the game.

Btw, the Bestiary idea sounds cool!
Offline NGCfan73
1 posts

Will the "GH1D0RA" cheat be different from the original game or will it stay the same?
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

(05-15-2015, 08:24 PM)DylanRocket Wrote: Will the Jukebox be accessible from the main menu or by using the "S0UND" cheat from the original game?

Also, maybe the cheat "START T0 END" from the original game takes you to the ending of the game.

Btw, the Bestiary idea sounds cool!
Yes, it will be accessible from the menu as well.

(05-16-2015, 04:58 PM)NGCfan73 Wrote: Will the "GH1D0RA" cheat be different from the original game or will it stay the same?
Yes, it will be different, it will be a playable planet.
Offline MishapTrap
That1Lurker
4 posts

This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 08:02 PM by MishapTrap
  How about an "Impossible" mode? Enter the password KILLMERED and the next time you start up you're perminantly lvl1 and your attack strength is lowered by half, oooo that would be worse than zenith could ever be, but I'm sure astute players will say " I got this " and try and try and try XD
Destoroyah

Designed by Audentio Design