Sign in Create Account

[Feedback] Passwords

Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(07-17-2015, 07:50 PM)MishapTrap Wrote:   How about an "Impossible" mode? Enter the password KILLMERED and the next time you start up you're perminantly lvl1 and your attack strength is lowered by half, oooo that would be worse than zenith could ever be, but I'm sure astute players will say " I got this " and try and try and try XD
Destoroyah
There are already passwords to start the player on any planet at level 1, it's not permanent.

MAR

PAT

TRA

DEM

ENT

EXT
- Starts on the respective planet with all of your monsters at level 1.

But it's possible to add a password where the player can't level up. Big Grin
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline MishapTrap
2 posts

This post was last modified: 07-26-2015, 02:57 PM by MishapTrap
Nice KILLMERED would suffice for that, give them a little challenge for after they beat the game Big Grin , maybe after you return to the title screen it'll say "new cheat discovered!" or something along those lines lol

btw I heard you were looking for 8-bit type music? Well, depending on what you want I could piece some things together for you
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(07-26-2015, 02:53 PM)MishapTrap Wrote: Nice KILLMERED would suffice for that, give them a little challenge for after they beat the game Big Grin , maybe after you return to the title screen it'll say "new cheat discovered!" or something along those lines lol

btw I heard you were looking for 8-bit type music? Well, depending on what you want I could piece some things together for you
I am indeed looking for someone with 8 bit music skills that knows how to use Famitracker/Milktracker or someone who can create chiptunes songs (it's a non-paid position, since everything about this project is free).
Offline oldnintendoguy
2 posts

I got some new ideas
Y0UR N0 FUN: Start the game at Level 99
CATCH ME 1F YOU CAN: Be as fast as Red
CREEPYPASTA: Hard Mode. All text is blood red too.
WARP Z0NE: Select any planet you want.
SANDERFRU1T: Play as Red.
G0LDEN L1GHT: Start the game off with every monster.
T00 BAD: Play all the quiz levels.
N0TH1NG G00D 0N TU: Watch all the TV levels.
RUN AWAY: Play all the chase levels.
WHERES CHAPTER 6: Get jumpscared
METAL GEAR: You're invisible!
T0H0S F1RST: Play Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.  
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(08-26-2015, 11:57 PM)oldnintendoguy Wrote: I got some new ideas
Just for fun, I tested the Godzilla at Level 99, you can take Biollante using basically 3 tail whips hehe.

Some of the passwords you provided could work well in-game, like these ones:
CATCH ME 1F YOU CAN
WARP Z0NE
RUN AWAY

But of course I will not tell which name I will use to not spoil the fun. Thanks for the feedback!
Offline DylanRocket
4 posts

I think a code that allows you to play as some of the boss kaiju like Not-Gezora or Red would be cool. Or maybe a code that allows you to use the original HUD system but I can't imagine that working out easily in terms of programming.
Offline oldnintendoguy
2 posts

(08-31-2015, 04:40 PM)psyke Wrote:
(08-26-2015, 11:57 PM)oldnintendoguy Wrote: I got some new ideas
Just for fun, I tested the Godzilla at Level 99, you can take Biollante using basically 3 tail whips hehe.

Some of the passwords you provided could work well in-game, like these ones:
CATCH ME 1F YOU CAN
WARP Z0NE
RUN AWAY

But of course I will not tell which name I will use to not spoil the fun. Thanks for the feedback!

Another idea is this: Remember the password "ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER F***ER" in Metroid? The password that will glitch up the game, or even downright crash the game? How about a password similiar to that, and it will either act just like the original GH1D0RAH, or very rarely crash your game/PC (if possible).
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(09-01-2015, 02:45 AM)DylanRocket Wrote: I think a code that allows you to play as some of the boss kaiju like Not-Gezora or Red would be cool. Or maybe a code that allows you to use the original HUD system but I can't imagine that working out easily in terms of programming.
I don't think that it's a good idea to make Red as a playable character because it would make the chase scenes pointless and you would be practically immortal.
About the HUD system, I think an option in the main menu would be a better idea instead of a password, but honestly, I don't think people would want to use the old HUD after playing with the new one.

Quote:Another idea is this: Remember the password "ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER F***ER" in Metroid? The password that will glitch up the game, or even downright crash the game? How about a password similiar to that, and it will either act just like the original GH1D0RAH, or very rarely crash your game/PC (if possible).
A password that would eventually crash the game is not something people would find interesting, and there is already a password (GH1D0RA), which brings the player to a new planet with some glitches. I posted this pic a while ago on my deviantart.

[Image: ngc__game_________3_by_ps1k-d8tmau2.png]
Offline LavaSpinosaurus
2 posts

I got an idea:
MAXIMUM P0WER: Levels up your monster to the maximum level.
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(10-20-2015, 12:43 AM)LavaSpinosaurus Wrote: I got an idea:
MAXIMUM P0WER: Levels up your monster to the maximum level.
What I can do is add a password that increases the EXP Rate, so you can level up faster, because there are no max level.

Designed by Audentio Design