Sign in Create Account

[Feedback] Passwords

Offline Legend31770
2 posts

This post was last modified: 12-30-2015, 08:22 PM by Legend31770
Could we maybe add a cheat that would add masks to Godzilla like a hedorah or gizora mask cheat to add some effect to the 8 bit monster
And a cheat that makes Godzilla float up or a few seconds when he falls into a bottomless pit instead of dieing.
Or one that speeds up the entire game so your reactions must be faster i order to survive.
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
61 posts

(12-29-2015, 07:00 PM)Legend31770 Wrote: Could we maybe add a cheat that would add masks to Godzilla like a hedorah or gizora mask cheat to add some effect to the 8 bit monster
And a cheat that makes Godzilla float up or a few seconds when he falls into a bottomless pit instead of dieing.
Or one that speeds up the entire game so your reactions must be faster i order to survive.
I don't see the point of a cheat that adds masks to your monsters.
I'm thinking about a "God Mode" cheat that makes your monsters invincible, but it's not decided yet. There's not much you can do to avoid enemies in this game, so speeding up the game would not increase the challenge at all.
Offline Drago-H
7 posts

Maybe a password that leads to a text screen where you could read the original creepypasta?

Designed by Audentio Design