Sign in Create Account

[Feedback] Ampharosite's demo 1 review

Offline Ampharosite
Mega Ampharos
11 posts

This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 02:10 AM by Ampharosite
Hello all. I'm relatively new here, but am really hoping I can provide worthwhile feedback and contributions to the NES Godzilla project, as well as other projects.
As the title of this thread suggests, I've written a review of the Godzilla demo and posted it to my website. It's available for reading here; https://ampharositereviews.wordpress.com...o1-review/
Honestly, my goal is not to try and promote my mediocre writing skills. I really wish to contribute to this game's development in any way possible, even if it's just speaking my thoughts and giving feedback. Forgive me if this seems like spam or shameless promotion.

If Psyke is reading this, then I hope you find my review helpful in some way Biollante
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
83 posts

Hey, thanks for doing this great review!

I think this review sums up everything about the first version. The only thing that is wrong is the part where you talk about the intro, the "...bloody combat begins between..." is actually present in the original game.

Godzilla
Offline Ampharosite
Mega Ampharos
11 posts

(08-15-2017, 02:55 PM)psyke Wrote: Hey, thanks for doing this great review!

I think this review sums up everything about the first version. The only thing that is wrong is the part where you talk about the intro, the "...bloody combat begins between..." is actually present in the original game.

Godzilla

No problem at all, I'm glad you liked it ^^

Yeah... Realized I got the intro bit wrong after someone pointed it out to me once I'd posted it. My silly little mistake :3
Offline Thunderstudent
3 posts

It was fun to play, even though I ended up killing Godzilla and having to restart. Looking forward to seeing more, including  Anguirus  and Solomon

Designed by Audentio Design