Sign in Create Account

more monsters than in the story via passwords?

Offline Thunderstudent
3 posts

This post was last modified: 08-16-2017, 08:03 PM by Thunderstudent
I was just thinking, maybe we could not only have a password that unlocked all the monsters at the start but have some codes unlock some monsters for play who weren't "playable" in the original story, like Zilla Jr. King Caesar, maybe the original boss monsters like Gigan, Baragon, Gizora Moguera, Hedorah and the Creepypasta version of King Ghidorah.
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline Wackowithwhiteeyes
9 posts

(08-16-2017, 07:37 PM)Thunderstudent Wrote: I was just thinking, maybe we could not only have a password that unlocked all the monsters at the start but have some codes unlock some monsters for play who weren't "playable" in the original story, like Zilla Jr. King Caesar, maybe the original boss monsters like Gigan, Baragon, Gizora Moguera, Hedorah and the Creepypasta version of King Ghidorah.

I’m with you pal, especially about the part of Zilla Jr. (his cartoon was great, I miss him) except for the part of the bosses, because I think it could be great, but it could make the game a kind predicable, because exist too much games were you can unblock a boss and make him a playable character, but with other characters, that’s what could make it more interesting. Also I think some scrapped monsters from the cancelled movies could be better, for playable characters or bosses, like Hitodah, Ghost Godzilla, Deutalios, ETC.
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

Isn't Zilla Jr. from Godzilla Replay?
I'm not going to add stuff from Godzilla Replay, sorry. I will give priority to stuff from the first creepypasta.

What I can say is that I do have plans on adding other playable characters like Gezora, Moguera and other bosses.
Offline Ampharosite
Mega Ampharos
11 posts

(08-17-2017, 01:52 PM)psyke Wrote: Isn't Zilla Jr. from Godzilla Replay?
I'm not going to add stuff from Godzilla Replay, sorry. I will give priority to stuff from the first creepypasta.

What I can say is that I do have plans on adding other playable characters like Gezora, Moguera and other bosses.

I definitely think that's a great idea. I've always wanted to play as the boss monsters, especially Gigan Big Grin
Will the new bosses, such as Megalon, be playable as well? Or is that a secret for now?
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

I think it's too early to talk about that, new playable monsters are going to be available only when I finish the full version of the game, because I will have to build a character selection screen and balance all the monsters.

Keep in mind that not all monsters will be available, I will probably make a poll in the future to decide which monsters will be unlockable (don't expect Red to be a playable character).
Offline Ampharosite
Mega Ampharos
11 posts

Ah, that definitely seems more manageable of an idea than just making every single Kaiju playable. I'm also in full support of Red not being playable; that would honestly kill the fun and challenge from playing as the regular monsters.
Offline Thunderstudent
3 posts

Well ZILLA was in Replay not Zilla Jr. Also I too support Red NOT being a playable character. He should remain as a boss.
Offline Retarted
8 posts

This post was last modified: 12-01-2017, 06:30 AM by Retarted
(08-17-2017, 05:17 PM)psyke Wrote: I think it's too early to talk about that, new playable monsters are going to be available only when I finish the full version of the game, because I will have to build a character selection screen and balance all the monsters.

Keep in mind that not all monsters will be available, I will probably make a poll in the future to decide which monsters will be unlockable (don't expect Red to be a playable character).

I like the idea of red being unplayable and remains consistent with alot of other games having their boss unplayable

If you think of adding a defence mechanic into the game that reduces damage taken it could be unique...in the creepypasta we hear that Zach had to deal with difficult levels but if defense was a mechanic it would probably screw up something so maybe it could be a powerup?

For the monsters godzilla could be the well rounded one of the bunch mothra could be the fastest but least defensive (if def is decided to be a mechanic)  along with the weakest attack (unless the double attack thing in entropy happens) 
Angirus could have alot of defense decent attack and be the slowest of them all
Solomon could have good attack and defense but have slow speed... through for his midair Speed it could be abit faster...

For acacius...since your fighting final red (name given by some of the community) he should have all stats set to max for the sake of the fight also for acacius what about a code that allows you to unlock him earlier then normal

This is mostly a suggestion I won't be disappointed if defense isn't a thing since it was never a thing in the original

Designed by Audentio Design