Sign in Create Account

Feedback for Version 0.0.1

Offline Mike
4 posts

I think your doing a great job with the game so far. I liked the little tweaks made to the HUD and Mothra's performance in the game. I did notice a few bugs, though. When Godzilla enters a volcano stage, he can still get hit by one of the attacks from the volcano. The next bug is one that I came across when fighting Moguera. When Godzilla crouches to avoid Moguera's attacks, he'll sometimes get stuck in that position and be unable to attack until he is attacked himself. But, other than that, I did really enjoy the demo. You're doing great with it so far!
Quote this message in a replyQuote
Offline psyke
Administrator
91 posts

(10-21-2017, 11:36 PM)Mike Wrote: I think your doing a great job with the game so far. I liked the little tweaks made to the HUD and Mothra's performance in the game. I did notice a few bugs, though. When Godzilla enters a volcano stage, he can still get hit by one of the attacks from the volcano. The next bug is one that I came across when fighting Moguera. When Godzilla crouches to avoid Moguera's attacks, he'll sometimes get stuck in that position and be unable to attack until he is attacked himself. But, other than that, I did really enjoy the demo. You're doing great with it so far!
Hi Mike, I'm glad you enjoyed the demo!
I'm aware of the bugs you mentioned, they will be fixed in the next version of the game. 

Thanks for your feedback!  Smile
Quote this message in a replyQuote

Designed by Audentio Design