NGC: Game

A game based on the official NES Godzilla Creepypasta is currently in development.

The game is at early stages but you can watch some gameplay footage below. Please note that everything shown in the video is work in progress and is subject to changes.

Screenshots

43 Comments

1. Abernatus December 27, 2016 12:45 am  Reply

So work has finally begun again!
    Listen, Ps1k. I know that you might
    have burned out on this,
    but you can’t forget about it.
    If you do that, you’ll never get back to it again.
    And it might seem like a daunting task,
    especially after the burnout,
    but once you get started again, it’ll be easy.
    😀 Sincerly, Abernatus Sledgehammer.

• Psyke December 31, 2016 12:43 am  Reply

Thanks,
      The NGC Game is a side project, I’m working on a bigger project right now, but I’m dedicating my weekends to NGC, and I hope I can release a demo at the end of January.

• Godzi11anano January 14, 2017 5:18 am  Reply

will the demo be downloadable on a chrome book

• Psyke January 22, 2017 1:42 pm  Reply

Windows ONLY.

• omegasonic April 24, 2017 8:07 pm  Reply

when will you think it will be relice
      i\the demo

2. jj December 31, 2016 12:10 am  Reply

when will there be a download or demo available?
    Im almost sitting at the edge of my metaphoric seat in excitement for this 😀

• Psyke December 31, 2016 12:41 am  Reply

If everything goes ok, I will release a demo at the end of January.

• Krazykid February 1, 2017 8:15 pm  Reply

I don’t know how to put this any other way, so I’ll put it bluntly; I hope that you haven’t had any major delays, (if you have, tell me) and I’d like to know where on the internet to look for the demo when it is released.
        Lastly, if you do ever wind up canceling the project (heaven forbid) can you at least publish the the game files so that someone else may carry on your work?

• gNowan February 16, 2017 10:26 pm  Reply

Did everything go ok?
        If not,oh well 🙁

3. Victor January 6, 2017 4:12 pm  Reply

Psyke pretendo gravar um vídeo desse game pro meu canal.
    Se inscreva no springtrap gamer br
    Boa sorte em seu projeto!

4. Victor January 6, 2017 4:14 pm  Reply

Eu sei que você é brasileiro

5. Kevin January 17, 2017 1:18 pm  Reply

Hello, I found at Youtube your Project, and i think it´s awesome what you have done. One reason why i found your video,is because im working on a germantranslation from the Story to make a video about it. I know there are a lot of pictures on the side itself, but it would be awesome if i could use some of your content for the video. I would put a link into the description to your site and project and give you credits for it.

I would be happy, if you could reply me.

Best regards:
    Stifler Kevin

• Psyke January 22, 2017 1:45 pm  Reply

You can use it, no problem, just add a link to the original gameplay video.

6. Lucas January 20, 2017 2:21 pm  Reply

By any chance do you plan on adding anything new to some of the levels like stuff that may have not been in the story or is this going to be an exact replica of what the story tells

• Psyke January 22, 2017 1:43 pm  Reply

Yes, there will be some different stages and enemies that doesn’t appears on the original creepypasta, but the story will remain the same.

7. DinossauroGamer3Mil / Dinossauro Universe January 21, 2017 10:43 am  Reply

The game will have several languages ?? For example: Portuguese, English, French

• Psyke January 22, 2017 1:44 pm  Reply

Maybe, but right now I have no plans on adding localization support.

8. Aidan January 23, 2017 9:50 pm  Reply

WARNING: LONG STRING OF QUESTIONS

One. Why not add Pathos to the demo? Sure, it might delay it a bit but it’ll build moar excitement!
    Two. Is Cosbydaf still working alongside you on this?
    Three: Is the ingame music replacable?
    Four.What will you do with the planet designs
    Five. Will there be cutscenes
    Six. Have you reached out to Goji73 for his BEAST voice acting
    Seven.What’s this http://orig03.deviantart.net/fd6e/f/2015/154/5/6/ngc__game____zenith_quiz__2_by_ps1k-d8vwp9g.png
    Eight.THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN, YOU HAVE RETURNED. NEVER GIVE UP!! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!

9. Sprigtrap gamer January 29, 2017 11:08 pm  Reply

You will launch the game on the 31st

10. Albert January 30, 2017 8:56 pm  Reply

Will this game be release at the end of this month? Or it might be delayed?

11. mortalgojifan January 31, 2017 2:24 pm  Reply

when will you release the demo? its the end of january!

12. Albert January 31, 2017 9:58 pm  Reply

Will this game be released tonight? Because today is the last day of this January.

13. Raymond February 1, 2017 1:16 am  Reply

you say that you will release the demo in the end of january, i don’t see it.

14. ajhb12 February 6, 2017 9:16 pm  Reply

I have but one question,

WILL THE ORIGINAL BOSS MONSTERS BE PLAYABLE?

• Romodi February 11, 2017 7:29 pm  Reply

Yes, in the development livestream for the game, Gezora, Moguera, and even Titanosaurus were playable.

15. 부라퀴 February 7, 2017 5:42 am  Reply

I hope to see a good work. I’ll cheer.
    I hope you’ll come.

16. Marcel April 15, 2017 2:52 pm  Reply

Hey. I was wondering, how’s the game’s progress going? -MK

17. Godzilla fan 1954%5 May 31, 2017 10:24 pm  Reply

Ok I have a bunch of questions and I hope you are ready

1.is the hell beasts (not gonna spoil his name) gonna do the forth wall break in trance and is he gonna do the KILL in entropy

2.is there gonna be a debug (I’m just wondering cuz I like to use them for challenges sometimes)

3. Someone mentioned the zenith quiz above with faces blood all over the floor what is that for??

4. Where are you gonna get the music from if you don’t have a choice yet I would recommend vectorman overkills 8-bit soundtrack for the game

5. are you gonna make a godzilla replay game cuz I’m assuming people want that too

6. Any potential voice acting??

7. If it’s possible can you use the original level up system from the original game cuz I had a few problems with godzilla being level 10 in chapter 3 or so I’m not saying it was in your progress videos but can ya

8. if possible can you add a few easter eggs (just asking but people REALLY like easter eggs)

18. Rodutery19 June 3, 2017 11:25 pm  Reply

Is the rom ready to play and download cause i want to play badly

19. Zack Foster June 17, 2017 10:23 pm  Reply

Been a little bit, but I’m sure everyone else is wondering the same thing, how’s the development coming along?

20. roy June 30, 2017 4:43 am  Reply

Why cant i load the demo to my computer.

21. Memes July 4, 2017 9:17 pm  Reply

The demo is nice and very consistent with the original game and the creepypasta

Though if we could get a mobile port I know a few nes rom emulators to add it too and if we got a mobile port that would be beast I don’t care how long it takes for a mobile port but it would be a godd idea for those with out a computer

22. DragonMyth January 25, 2018 6:08 am  Reply

Hello, I would like to record your demons gameplay for my youtube channel when it comes out. I am a huge fan of your work and would be honored to play this game. Sensorially DragonMyth.
    Message me via twitter or email
    @Drag_Myth
    My channel is this http://www.YouTube.come/DragonMyth

23. Sandford February 2, 2018 6:37 pm  Reply

Man,do you still making this whole game?
    cuz im rlly…..rlly…..like..the creepy….

24. ??? February 25, 2018 8:39 pm  Reply

Ehem. I am from 2018. I just saw the godzilla Creepypasta. I was interested in playing it. If this godzilla creepypasta was or is going to be published where is the download?/Where is it going to be?

25. Storm July 19, 2018 9:31 pm  Reply

Hey there, I just want to say that I’m actually kinda excited about one of my favorite creepypastas getting a playable version. But I would like to know if you have any idea on when there will be a full game release. I completely understand if you don’t want to say or just don’t know when a full game will be released

26. Jacob July 26, 2018 11:59 pm  Reply

My question is how will you incorporate the story into the game

27. Ya boi July 27, 2018 1:11 am  Reply

Just curious if it’s still actually being made or if it’s abandoned. Because as a massive fan of the creepypasta i would really enjoy playing this.

28. LockTrap August 31, 2018 10:35 pm  Reply

Is this game cancelled?

29. Gnark September 8, 2018 5:03 pm  Reply

Dang dude, you must be hard at work, or forgot about this. I hope you are still working on this, cause this looks really good!

30. Juanoku December 10, 2018 6:09 pm  Reply

Hello, I doubt that you are still working on this, but it would be nice to show signs of life…

31. Memes December 29, 2018 6:39 pm  Reply

When will the full game come out

32. KiernenKing February 14, 2019 11:07 pm  Reply

hopefully this game will be the best game in the world, i love the creepypasta and i really want to play the full game