Happy New Year!
I know that a lot of you guys only knows about the game through this Blog, so I want to apologyze for not posting the latest release here in the Official Blog, I totally forgot about it! (Sorry!)
ps: this post is for people who didn’t know about the latest version (0.0.3 – Pathos) that was released a few months ago.
This new version brings a lot of new features like a new planet (Pathos), Widescreen mode, new HUD interface, Save Slots, Card System and more!
You can always go to my website Allone-Works to check for the latest update of the game. I also highly recommend joining our Official Discord Server to interact with people and keep you up-to-date in regards to the development of the game.
Download: VERSION 0.0.3
The full changelog is listed below:
• Added a new Planet: PATHOS. This planet brings a lot of new enemies, bosses and exclusive musics!
• Added a Widescreen mode. Now you can play the game in widescreen monitors (16:9) with no black bars!
• Added a new Save System (up to 3 slots).
• Added a new Game Mode (Custom Mode).
• Added a new Card System. Cards allows the players to play as different monsters and use cheats in Custom Mode.
• Added 6 new playable monsters that can be unlocked in Campaign Mode.
• Added a new HUD that changes the Health/Power bars and also provides some additional information. This HUD can be selected in the VIDEO options.
• Added progress tracking to all items from the VAULT (Jukebox, Bestiary and Cards).
• Added damage per level to all monsters/bosses.
• Added parallax to the Wilderness/Volcano stages.
• Updated the Gamepad System to support analog stick and a wider range of gamepads.
• Updated the Jukebox with new musics from PATHOS.
• Updated the Bestiary with new monsters from PATHOS.
• Updated Godzilla’s Heatbeam to use only 6 power bars.
• Updated Godzilla’s Tailwhip collision. Now the hitbox is larger and can hit up to 3 enemies at once.
• Updated Gezora’s Tentacle Damage Hitbox.
• Updated Health/Power Capsule heal amount from 35% to 40%.
• Updated Dogora’s Yellow Cells. Now they can drop Health capsules.
• Updated Orbital enemies sprites.
• Updated the Palette System. All the assets from the game were converted to use an specific palette to keep the consistency between stages/planets.
• Updated the Collision System with a lot of improvements.
• Reduced Flaming Shuriken’s collision damage from 0.2 to 0.1.
• Reduced Markalite/Electric Cannon Projectiles collision damage from 0.2 to 0.15.
• Fixed a lot of bugs from the previous version.