Today I’m releasing the first patch for the game with a lot of bug fixes from the previous version, so I though it would be better to change the version numbering format to something more common and instead of calling it 0.0.3.1, I’m making this version 0.3.1, following the X.Y.Z format (X = Final release; Y = Major Update; Z = Minor Update/Patch).
Please keep in mind that this is NOT the TRANCE update!
This version also features a new cheat card: Cosmic Chaos. It’s a new card that can be unlocked in CAMPAIGN mode that can spawn enemies from other planets and it can also create blackholes.
Download: VERSION 0.3.1
You can always go to my website Allone-Works to check for the latest update of the game. I also highly recommend joining our Official Discord Server to interact with people and keep you up-to-date in regards to the development of the game.
• Added a new Cheat Card: Cosmic Chaos.
• Fixed Crystal Crab’s walking animation.
• Fixed an audio loop issue with Ghost Titanosaurus’ theme.
• Fixed an issue with the flying monsters (Mothra & Mothplane) not having the correct flight height limit in the Gravity Base and Void #2 stages.
• Fixed a bug with Enemy #19 from the Bestiary (The Earth) not appearing in the game.
• Fixed a bug with Varan’s punch dealing a huge amount of damage.
• Fixed a bug where Tankzilla’s beam loop sound wouldn’t stop from playing after advancing to the next stage.
• Fixed a bug that if the player managed to kill a jellyfish after Ghost Titanosaurus’ death, it would reset the glitch from the HUD.
• Fixed a bug where the phoenix from the Volcano stage could spawn on top of Manda.
• Fixed a bug where Red could show after the smoke screen.
• Fixed the “Game Over” text not being centered in widescreen mode.
• Fixed a bug that was causing a crash when using the wave attack as Mothplane.
• Fixed a bug that was causing a soft lock after defeating Ghost Titanosaurus and going back to the same stage.
• Fixed a bug that was causing the corruption of the save slots. You will have to manually delete any corrupted slot to avoid problems in the future. Keep in mind that deleting the save slots does NOT erase the stuff you unlocked from the Vault.
• Added Godzilla’s roar SFX in his intro.
• Added hit sound effects to some enemies from the Jungle stage (The Earth).
• Updated Gezora’s intro sound effect with the correct scream sound.
• Updated Intro Cutscene/Mars song to add a missing part from the original music.
• Biollante is now more agressive in her second form.
• Increased Gezora’s heal ability base amount (0.25 -> 0.3).
• Increased Gezora’s heal ability per level amount (0.0075 -> 0.01).
• Increased Biollante’s health regeneration after transforming. Now both health and powers are fully replenished.
• Reduced the hurtboxes for the destructible rocks from The Earth and Pathos.
• Reduced Godzilla’s punch and kick hitboxes.
• Reduced Titanosaurus’ kick hitbox.
• Reduced Tankzilla’s hurtbox.
• Reduced Ghost Titanosaurus’ level.
• Reduced the length of the Blue Caves stage (Pathos).
• Reduced Red’s Chase Stage total duration.
• Added the Credits Screen at the end of the demo.