Today I’m releasing a new version of the game, lots of things added, like new stages, minibosses and also TITANOSAURUS!
Download: VERSION 0.0.2
You can check this version’s changelog below:
• Added Save/Load System.
• Added a new planet: MARS. This includes all the monsters and stages from Mars, and some new Bosses/Minibosses.
• Added a new monster: TITANOSAURUS.
• Added a new exclusive miniboss: DOGORA.
• Added a new exclusive stage: GLITCHY STAGE (MARS).
• Added a new capsule: Hybrid Capsule, which fully recovers both Health & Power bars.
• Added a new behavior to the minibosses (Matango Hive, Gohten, Dogora): now they give Experience Points only once, and also drops an Hybrid Capsule.
• Added a new EXIT button to the main menu.
• Updated the Bestiary with the missing monsters from Earth (Volcano & Mecha City), and also added monsters from MARS!
• Updated the visuals for the Dogora Cells on Earth.
• Updated the ESC button on the keyboard to pause the game instead of exiting it.
• Updated the music volume of the game (reduced).
• Updated the Phoenix enemy to drop a Health Capsule when killed.
• Updated the Volcanoes to wait 3 seconds before throwing projectiles.
• Updated Godzilla’s Heatbeam (Godzilla does not get knocked back anymore while charging it).
• Increased Health & Power Capsules Recovery Amount (20% to 35%).
• Increased Mothra’s EyeBeam Damage (0.04 to 0.05).
• Increased Mothra’s Wing Damage (0.075 to 0.1).
• Increased Duplication Delay for the Flame Shurikens.
• Reduced Orb’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.25).
• Reduced ThornTower’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Phoenix’s Health (0.35 to 0.2).
• Reduced Phoenix’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Manda’s Health (1.0 to 0.65).
• Reduced Manda’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Dogora’s Collision Damage (0.01 to 0.005).
• Fixed the direction of Moguera’s Projectiles (MARS).
• Fixed a bug that allowed the player to fight the bosses without having to play through the stages.
• Fixed a bug with volcanoes appearing too close to the screen.
• Fixed a bug where Godzilla could get stuck after receiving damage from the volcanoes.
• Fixed a bug where the music would stop after dying while playing on a regular stage.