Today I’m releasing a new version of the game, lots of things added, like new stages, minibosses and also TITANOSAURUS!
Download: VERSION 0.0.2
You can check this version’s changelog below:
• Added Save/Load System.
• Added a new planet: MARS. This includes all the monsters and stages from Mars, and some new Bosses/Minibosses.
• Added a new monster: TITANOSAURUS.
• Added a new exclusive miniboss: DOGORA.
• Added a new exclusive stage: GLITCHY STAGE (MARS).
• Added a new capsule: Hybrid Capsule, which fully recovers both Health & Power bars.
• Added a new behavior to the minibosses (Matango Hive, Gohten, Dogora): now they give Experience Points only once, and also drops an Hybrid Capsule.
• Added a new EXIT button to the main menu.
• Updated the Bestiary with the missing monsters from Earth (Volcano & Mecha City), and also added monsters from MARS!
• Updated the visuals for the Dogora Cells on Earth.
• Updated the ESC button on the keyboard to pause the game instead of exiting it.
• Updated the music volume of the game (reduced).
• Updated the Phoenix enemy to drop a Health Capsule when killed.
• Updated the Volcanoes to wait 3 seconds before throwing projectiles.
• Updated Godzilla’s Heatbeam (Godzilla does not get knocked back anymore while charging it).
• Increased Health & Power Capsules Recovery Amount (20% to 35%).
• Increased Mothra’s EyeBeam Damage (0.04 to 0.05).
• Increased Mothra’s Wing Damage (0.075 to 0.1).
• Increased Duplication Delay for the Flame Shurikens.
• Reduced Orb’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.25).
• Reduced ThornTower’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Phoenix’s Health (0.35 to 0.2).
• Reduced Phoenix’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Manda’s Health (1.0 to 0.65).
• Reduced Manda’s Collision Damage (0.35 to 0.1).
• Reduced Dogora’s Collision Damage (0.01 to 0.005).
• Fixed the direction of Moguera’s Projectiles (MARS).
• Fixed a bug that allowed the player to fight the bosses without having to play through the stages.
• Fixed a bug with volcanoes appearing too close to the screen.
• Fixed a bug where Godzilla could get stuck after receiving damage from the volcanoes.
• Fixed a bug where the music would stop after dying while playing on a regular stage.
i’m glad you’re back!
Amazing work, Chief.
Hey dude, I just had a memory about the original story and decided to look it up. Glad you’re still writing, and even making an actual game! That’s crazy.
Will there be RED?
I thought the project was abandoned, I’m glad to see a somewhat recent publication ..
INCREDIBLE GAME 10/10
keep it up 😉
Man, oh man. The Glitchy Mars stage was super cool. Am I right In guessing the black void was a time limit?
It’s SO awesome that someone is making a full game about this epic and so interesting story I’ve read god knows how many times. Thank you so much for creating this, and please, don’t hesitate in asking the community for help if you ever need. Good luck with the project!
This is awesome!! i love it!! i just wait almost 20 years to fight a new monster in this room, and the “Bug” stage after defeat gezora on Mars… are you serious?! this is insane bro, i just read and heard the crepypasta tons of times and this stage rlly make me feel inside of the story 😀 Bro, if you need any kind of help raise the hand and i will do my best to help (Im not a good programmer but i can learn xD ) Congrats!!
I wanted to congratulate you on still working on this project . You’re supported throughout this. Thank you for still putting your passion into what we enjoy.
Man. this isn’t going to end well. Because of what I see.
Hello! I just wanna say I am a huge fan of this game being under development. SO much that I am willing to invest money into this game being further developed. the story is so genius and the game seems to be super promising. please contact me if you get the chance!
I saw the first five chapters of the NES Godzilla Replay story, and I can’t wait until you continue that one! When will you do that, by the way?
EDIT 2: I have added a lot! Also, I would like to apply for sprite animation team.
I hope this thing gets finished some day